Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just got my '14 Fiesta ST in Race Red

Hey guys,

Just pulled the trigger on a car I've been wanting for years, and loving it so far. I came to the forum to look for a navigation head unit and sd card as well as a Package tray because my car didn't come with one. Anyone know where I could get one? Really appreciate your help and looking forward to meeting all of you guys.

-Robert

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hey guys,

Just pulled the trigger on a car I've been wanting for years, and loving it so far. I came to the forum to look for a navigation head unit and sd card as well as a Package tray because my car didn't come with one. Anyone know where I could get one? Really appreciate your help and looking forward to meeting all of you guys.

-Robert
lots of new members!
welcome

lets see some pics!

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
Welcome to another SoCal Member, how mammals and how much?
I could probably fit two dogs in the back with the seats down haha.

But no, it just hit 30k yesterday and I bought it for 14k with tax and tags, it was about 15500 otd. Only option is the recaros although I kinda want nav as well. Anybody know if it's worth getting a nav screen and SD card out of a car and swapping it? or the the factory nav just not worth it?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I could probably fit two dogs in the back with the seats down haha.

But no, it just hit 30k yesterday and I bought it for 14k with tax and tags, it was about 15500 otd. Only option is the recaros although I kinda want nav as well. Anybody know if it's worth getting a nav screen and SD card out of a car and swapping it? or the the factory nav just not worth it?
Why not just use google maps off your phone or WAzE . I actually do not want nav because I think it's crazy to pay $795 extra for a nav option. I use navigation on my phone IPhone or Android sync it up and call it a day?

Oh and not a bad deal CPO or just used from the dealer?