Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello all. Proud owner of a Shadow Black '17.

Most fun I've had in a car since high school. I found myself car shopping for something a couple of years from now. The wife "persuaded" me to ante up and buy something now. After all the research, I couldn't find anything I'd rather drive on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure if I mention another car, I get put on timeout.

I don't have any pics on my computer, but I'll post some when I get to my phone.
Car came equipped with Recaros, moonroof, black wheels w/red calipers. I think the only option missing is the Navi.

So far, it has a panel filter, All-Season UHP tires, and deleted resonator. Once I figure out how to convince my wife that her car (6M 1.4T Renegade) and mine need mods for "reliability", I should have some stories to tell.

Did the same right before Christmas....went from 08 M3 to the Fiesta, was hard but the extra $200+ in my pocket each month and no random $1k-3k repairs bills will be nice!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Double welcome indeed . Also a fellow M3 driver here. Who is going to be selling it though mine is a 97 E36 M3/4/5 Slicktop.

Gotta ask this as I am trying to gauge what people are paying right for these cars, how much?

Double welcome indeed . Also a fellow M3 driver here. Who is going to be selling it though mine is a 97 E36 M3/4/5 Slicktop.

Gotta ask this as I am trying to gauge what people are paying right for these cars, how much?
I had a 97 M3 sedan, very good condition, $7500 had 80k on the odometer, automatic though, so add about 500-1k depending on condition

OP
STernax
Thread Starter #9
Did the same right before Christmas....went from 08 M3 to the Fiesta, was hard but the extra $200+ in my pocket each month and no random $1k-3k repairs bills will be nice!

Sent from my Pixel
I know the feel. It's been 10 years since I bought a new car. Between my WRX and my Z, I got tired of dumping money into broken parts. My fault, of course. I'm planning on another 10 years with this. Maybe I'll outgrow the grin at some point.

OP
STernax
Thread Starter #10
Just washed...in the rain...at night. Gotta love living in Washington.

Edit. Hope my pics show up.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I had a 97 M3 sedan, very good condition, $7500 had 80k on the odometer, automatic though, so add about 500-1k depending on condition

Ya the Auto's actually take a big hit in value. Plus E36 M3's have finally started rising up value. Mine is one of a kind in the U.S. though. It's one of 52 in Boston Green/ Modena 5 speed cars but one of one because it's the only Slicktop version in the country. I checked the vin registry after I bought it. It was also the first Boston Green/Modena 4/5 off the assembly line for N.A.
One of the best interiors by BMW fanatics with a nice exterior and Slicktop 4/5 . It's worth about 13-14k right now. Ya I am going to sell it and yes I will be slam dunking my FiST loan when I do Hahaha.

OP
STernax
Thread Starter #12
From my dealer, when it came in.

First day at home.

The reasons I'm not allowed to have any more cars...

I'm lucky to have a very, VERY understanding wife.

OP
STernax
Thread Starter #15
Let me tell you. I live down an unpaved road. The only pavement I see is in front of the garage. I just clay bar stripped, sealed, and waxed the wife Jeep. The FiST gets the same treatment Tuesday.

Have you thought about a clear bra for the hood? One thing about these cars is the paint chips if you look at it wrong. Not sure if you have a dirt or gravel road.

OP
STernax
Thread Starter #17
Have you thought about a clear bra for the hood? One thing about these cars is the paint chips if you look at it wrong. Not sure if you have a dirt or gravel road.
I may do a clear bra when I get the windows tinted. I think mudflaps are in the near future. The area just behind the front tires is in trouble. The road is gravel/dirt mix. Mud for now. We own the section adjacent to our property, so I'm looking for ways to "fix" my section.

On a side note, I saw a black FiST today at Red Robin. It's the first I've seen in a month of ownership.

I may do a clear bra when I get the windows tinted. I think mudflaps are in the near future. The area just behind the front tires is in trouble. The road is gravel/dirt mix. Mud for now. We own the section adjacent to our property, so I'm looking for ways to "fix" my section.

On a side note, I saw a black FiST today at Red Robin. It's the first I've seen in a month of ownership.
Haha I used to see so many FiSTs on the road before I actually bought mine but now I very rarely seem any. The mudflaps do help keep some mud off the car but they make it look so mean its great.