Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pinstripes nice or rice?

Just messing with you... In all seriousness it seems to draw attention to the body lines separation of your body and sideskirt.

I think about if I were going to sell it. Would it be a down tick or up tick for the buyer. I would say this looks to be too much for my taste so I would down tick it if I were buying it. At least it's a sticker you can always remove it no biggie.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I think about if I were going to sell it. Would it be a down tick or up tick for the buyer. I would say this looks to be too much for my taste so I would down tick it if I were buying it. At least it's a sticker you can always remove it no biggie.
Depends on who is buying it. My boss bought wheels for his truck a while ago. Sold his stock at his yard sale. Guy who bought them said "why you buy those, these are better" so it depends on your taste if its an up tick or down.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Joking aside, I am still not keen on it. This is why, our car is all about hard curves and angles with few straight lines.
The Red stripe on the side contradicts the curves and angles to much.
Of course now I am just being picky, lol.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
To each his own.
I like it a lil better but also whats that red around the grill?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Some red stripe (no-alcoholic) I added to get that GTI look, I love how those look so I copied it.

I don’t know why, but I think that looks better. Possibly cleaner perhaps?
Definitely better than before, but maybe still too loud I dunno.

Nah, I'm not modding my car for someone else years down the road, I'm driving it and I see it every day so I mod it for me!!! But still it maybe too much I'll gonna look at it a few days and probably end up peeling it off.