Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Mountune Front Splitter - Painted

Trader history for Quasar (0)

For sale is a painted Mountune Splitter which has not been installed. I decided against installing as I don't want to drill into the bumper or take the front bumper off again. I'm asking $225 and would prefer local pickup (Lisle, IL). If you want it shipped it would be from 60532 and you buyer pays shipping.

splitter.jpg
splitter 2.jpg

OP
Q
Thread Starter #2
Still available. Never installed this is still new, and it's $75 cheaper than you would get new from Mountune and it's already painted. Pretty good deal for those looking for a front splitter! PM me if interested.

For sale is a painted Mountune Splitter which has not been installed. I decided against installing as I don't want to drill into the bumper or take the front bumper off again. I'm asking $225 and would prefer local pickup (Lisle, IL). If you want it shipped it would be from 60532 and you buyer pays shipping.

View attachment 16672
View attachment 16673
I feel the same way. I really want a splitter but I do not want to drill into my brand new bumper. Over the course of my ownership, I plan to have less than 100k in 10 years so I want to keep it as stock-ish as possible but this is a great deal and I'm still lusting over it lol