Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Garageline Gas Pedal Riser

Trader history for milkman42 (0)

SOLD

Selling my Garageline gas pedal mount. This raises the gas pedal 30mm and also has lateral adjustments. Includes the mount and 2 required nuts for installation. More info here:
https://garageline.com/2013-fiesta-st/101-garageline-2013-fiesta-st-accellerator-pedal-mount.html

It looks like Garageline is painting them now. Mine is obviously the raw aluminum version (you can't see it when mounted anyway).

New price: $85 + $7.50 shipping
My price: $65 shipped to lower 48
Payment: Paypal

PM me for more information

*cat not included*

Last edited:
OP
milkman42
Thread Starter #2
I see a new mount from Garageline is on sale for $65 now... You can buy mine to save a few bucks on shipping, but I won't be dropping my price to beat their sale. In no rush to sell.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm curious of the meaning of this spacer....whats the story morning glory?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm assuming it's to help space the pedal better to suit "heal-toe" downshifting. I need something like this because I wear a size 13 and when braking, I can't articulate my foot properly to heal-toe. It drives me nuts. Most of the cars I've owned, it's never been a problem but with these cars, as is, it's impossible for me.

This spacer brings the pedal closer to your foot and allows you to bring it closer to the brake pedal

Woods247

2000 Post Club
It allows lateral adjustment of the gas pedal as well as raising it.

I gotta commend a seller for informing buyers there’s a new product similar to what he’s selling. Not many honest sellers here. Big bump to you Milkman and thanks for taking care of our cows in Pittsburgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
milkman42
Thread Starter #8
I gotta commend a seller for informing buyers there’s a new product similar to what he’s selling. Not many honest sellers here. Big bump to you Milkman and thanks for taking care of our cows in Pittsburgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you and you're welcome ;)

OP
milkman42
Thread Starter #10
SOLD

Thanks for the interest. No cats were harmed in the sale of this spacer.