Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sync 2 blacking out and restarting while driving

Anyone have this issue? It happens randomly. Screen would freeze, then music stops and screen turns off. Takes about a couple minutes before the sound comes back and the sync logo pops up again saying "Performing service maintenance". Probably from the crazy low temperatures we're having in the east coast? Thanks.

felopr

happends from time to time i guess, stupid sync 2 by microsoft

OP
hendrixsrv
Thread Starter #5
i had mine do it like one or twice in 3 years of ownership the car :/
Mine did it 4 times in 1 week haha. I'll see if I can get a fix done for it. Worse comes to worse, I have 300 miles left until my warranty expires and have them fix it. I'll get back to you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Happened to me a couple times last week in the first minute or two after starting up. I too attributed it to the very low temps we had at the time. Probably colder than the car has seen since I bought it 2.5 years ago.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I swear mine likes to do it after I change tunes but not limited to that. Does it every couple months or so.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mine did that until it stopped altogether, turned out it was a failing battery. Get to the dealer and have them check it out.

Mine does it whenever my son phones or texts me. Doesn't seem to like his number. Every time I see his number come up, I think "Sh*t, here we go again!"