Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports / Velossa Tech - BIG MOUTH Group Buy 2018

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ok everyone - Thank You for the great response to this group Buy![perfect10]
[cheers]

use Code : VTWHOOSH20
on the site (just the whoosh site has this code) to save 20%
orders in the conus USA are FREE SHIPPING for this GB
PR, HI will be around $12
Canada $15
If you amount at checkout is different from this amount it will be credited or a small invoice for the difference will be sent.

One last mention: if there is a color combo NOT listed on my site, please message me here, on FB, text me.....all colors are available for the GB. I don't have every single option listed on the site.....
Just ordered, Thanks Ron!

Heydoes anyone know if I can order 2 with the code? Me and my bud both in the list but we wanted to ship together to save

Oh yeah this will be a great addition.

Shipping was at 32$ to Canada when I ordered, as you said, I should be refunded 17$ as you said it should be 15?

Oh yeah this will be a great addition.

Shipping was at 32$ to Canada when I ordered, as you said, I should be refunded 17$ as you said it should be 15?
Ya same happened to me I was just waiting out for the correction I assumed it would be correct due to Ronā€™s statement before

I was going to place my order, but I noticed turquoise wasn't available as an option for either the body or the flare.
I know Velossa Tech does have this color, but how do I go about ordering it?

about to order mine and also remembered i wanted to grab some exhaust hangers/mounts. Is there a difference between the powerflex and the torque solutions?

I was going to place my order, but I noticed turquoise wasn't available as an option for either the body or the flare.
PM Ron. His site says that all colors in the chart are available, so he should have a method for you to specify (like a comment on the order). Though, looking at the chart I don't see turquoise (unless it's grabber blue). You may want to take a look again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This happened to me also with my colour choice. I messaged Ron and he added it to his sites colour listing