Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports / Velossa Tech - BIG MOUTH Group Buy 2018

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #123
I just tried to place an order and the website said that the coupon does not exist.

we have already hit the 40+ mark guys - thank you

the coupon code listed in post #1 must be entered into the whoosh motorsports site in all caps just like it looks here: VTWHOOSH20
it's valid through 1/31 at 11:59pm and only applies to the Velossa Tech Fiesta ST Big Mouth item

[cheers]

we have already hit the 40+ mark guys - thank you

the coupon code listed in post #1 must be entered into the whoosh motorsports site in all caps just like it looks here: VTWHOOSH20
it's valid through 1/31 at 11:59pm and only applies to the Velossa Tech Fiesta ST Big Mouth item

[cheers]
Thanks for the quick response here Ron. The mistake I made was to use it at the VT website. Headed to your page now.

Edit: Big Mouth ordered. [like]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #127
great job Velossa Tech!

23 of these shipped already today

I'm working on loading tracking numbers now[thumb]

Already got the notification for delivery! Awesome turnaround for these from Whoosh and Velossa! Thanks a lot, can't wait to receive it!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #136
a few more shipped today - loading tracking numbers now.....

Is this already over? have been looking for an excuse to dump some money on a new part.

Edit : I just looked back a bit and saw it expired a bit ago. Looks like I'm a few days too late..

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #140
Is this already over? have been looking for an excuse to dump some money on a new part.

Edit : I just looked back a bit and saw it expired a bit ago. Looks like I'm a few days too late..
the whoosh motorsports site still has free shipping and has a forum discount of 5% (FIST5 is the code)
click here for product> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/2014-2017-fiesta-st-ram-air-big-mouth-intake-free-shipping-all-colors

let me know if you have any questions