Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports / Velossa Tech - BIG MOUTH Group Buy 2018

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

man i was just looking around my shop to see if mine had come in the mail today lol. appreciate all your hard work as always Ron to give us #1 in customer service.

Fast shipping! Beautiful product! The only thing is, I'm not 100% if the one I received is Orange or Molten Orange? The Molten Orange on Velossa Tech's website color chart looks red, mine is much more orange, with little to no red hue. In this photo I found on VT's facebook page I assume Molten Orange is the color to the left of red. If this is the case Molten Orange leans much more towards orange and I most likely received the correct color. Just trying to verify. Thanks!

Fast shipping! Beautiful product! The only thing is, I'm not 100% if the one I received is Orange or Molten Orange? The Molten Orange on Velossa Tech's website color chart looks red, mine is much more orange, with little to no red hue. In this photo I found on VT's facebook page I assume Molten Orange is the color to the left of red. If this is the case Molten Orange leans much more towards orange and I most likely received the correct color. Just trying to verify. Thanks!
You definitely got our molten orange from what it sounds, its a tough color to match and ours is a shade lighter than actual MO (Ford MO changes color). This is one of those colors that we had a hard time matching perfectly. Also a lot of computer screens display colors differently which make it even harder to portray the color. If you'd like we can switch it out for any other color of your choosing :)

IMG_3169.JPG

First time removing the bumper, took me about 2 hours working at an enjoyable pace. Easier than I thought!

Regarding the three bolts on each side attaching the bumper to the fender; my extension was not long enough to reach the bottom bolt from up top so I used a small spanner going up from the wheel well. I also did not jack the car up, just turned the wheel to get more space.

I appreciate you responding so quickly! I'm happy with the color, just wanted to confirm that it is correct. It is going to be dark under the hood anyway, so it would be impossible to get it to match in all lights. Thanks again for everything!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #150
For those of you who have installed this, are there any noticeable induction sounds outside, and/or in the cabin (assuming a symposer delete)?

Thanks.

Received mine today! Thank you Ron for putting low value on the box, I did not have to pay customs or additional taxes!

Now I guess I just have to buy me a FiST aha!