Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for- exhuast fiesta st

Looking for an exhuast or some reviews on tsudo,cobb,fswerks,injen,mishimotto exhuasts for the fiesta

Looking for an exhuast or some reviews on tsudo,cobb,fswerks,injen,mishimotto exhuasts for the fiesta
I just did an exhaust delete and it sounds just perfect. Not too loud the fuzz will look at you and inexpensive. Also did a resonator delete. All $55

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the FSWerks system.
It's a bit louder than stock. At idle, it's very quiet. Step on it, though, and it roars (or squeaks, not sure a 1.6l can roar)
I drive 70+ miles round trip to work, 60 miles of which is freeway.
Anywhere between 65-80mph, there's virtually no drone.
Very happy with my purchase, and I actually picked it up used (2500 miles on it) for $300 on eBay

Score!

I bought the MBRP catback exhaust. I love the sound that generates, you could fine some videos on YouTube, you could complete the sound with Boomba Racing BOV adapter, I’m sure that people will turn to see you.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Youtube is pretty flush with video samples and reviews, just go search google for them.
Don't do straight pipe, it's loud, but it's not a quality sound. At least use a resonator to soak up some of the frequencies that are going to cause permanent hearing loss.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Youtube is pretty flush with video samples and reviews, just go search google for them.
Don't do straight pipe, it's loud, but it's not a quality sound. At least use a resonator to soak up some of the frequencies that are going to cause permanent hearing loss.
+1 to this straight piped cars sound like tractors imo.

I ran the MBRP exhaust on my car when I was stock turbo and it sounded great. The quality was eh. But you get what you pay for.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just got back from the muffler shop where they had a brand new magnaflow exhaust and they welded it to my straight pipe fiasco. Still driving without a resonator. So I got the straight pipe thinking man it’s gonna sound great and it’ll be faster. Wrong and wrong! Sucks! Like Tijuana modding sucks. Bad times. So I learned my lesson only costing me $50 but at least the fuzz isn’t gonna bother me.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Plm catless downpipe and a cp-e exhaust with resonator. A lil bit of drone up hill but damn I love the sound!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I personally believe the mrt is one of the best sounding exhausts for our cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my experiment.

WP_20180108_19_19_47_Pro.jpg

Personally, I can't bring myself to spend $500 + for pipes that mainly add sound with little or no performance gain. I agree that the stock is lacking. I have taken my time and researched as much as I can. I believe that this will add the deeper sound I am looking for without the downside of drone that comes with deletes, and in some cases, expensive replacements . I have an appointment to get it installed Tuesday.

Here is my experiment.

View attachment 16700

Personally, I can't bring myself to spend $500 + for pipes that mainly add sound with little or no performance gain. I agree that the stock is lacking. I have taken my time and researched as much as I can. I believe that this will add the deeper sound I am looking for without the downside of drone that comes with deletes, and in some cases, expensive replacements . I have an appointment to get it installed Tuesday.
I feel the same way. Looking forward to your review!