Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Waze Coming to Sync 3

brbauer2

If it wasn't for your edit I would have been asking if you've been living under a rock.

[8]

Bluedrank

For those of you with inferior phones made by a terrible company, Waze on your dashboard is the best thing ever. You'll love it.

DaveG99

The only issue with sync three and running waze is that the directions do not show up on the home screen anymore. Im not sure why they dont.

OP
Thread Starter #9
The only issue with sync three and running waze is that the directions do not show up on the home screen anymore. Im not sure why they dont.
You have it working from iOS? I have Sync 3 v2.3 and the Waze update this morning, mine isn't working yet.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
What steps did you take to get it working? Can you comment on what version of Sync 3 you have?

DaveG99

What steps did you take to get it working? Can you comment on what version of Sync 3 you have?
Mine has always worked. I downloaded it back when the unofficial version was released at the very beginning. I'm on android.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Mine has always worked. I downloaded it back when the unofficial version was released at the very beginning. I'm on android.
Sorry, thought you had Apple Carplay..

Hopefully this update comes out sooooon. Would love Waze up on the big screen.

I had Waze working on Sync3 v2.2 with Android Auto.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
And theres why, you had Android Auto. With the new Sync 3 3.0 update its an APPLINK app so people like me with an iPhone can actually have Waze, granted at the price of not using CarPlay

OP
Thread Starter #16
I'm happy Ford is working with Waze on this, I actually don't care for Car Play. Almost never enable it, I like the default Sync home better. You can't see stations or song info in Car Play when listening to Satellite or FM radio.

Does anyone know where we can get the 3.0 update? Every link I’ve seen is no longer available. I’m looking for a non Nav version.