Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AccessPorts for european Fiesta ST

FiestaIL

Hey guys!

I have 2017 european model fiesta st (3door) and I want to tune it using accesport.
I know mountune is making accesports for euro models and I know cobb isn't.
Are there more companies making access ports for this model?

THANKS!

No Accessports for the EU Fiesta as far as I know. I have a EU-spec 3 door FiSt too and I couldn't find anything.

How far do you want to go power wise? Stage 1-3 / Tune and bolt ons?

felopr

Hey guys!

I have 2017 european model fiesta st (3door) and I want to tune it using accesport.
I know mountune is making accesports for euro models and I know cobb isn't.
Are there more companies making access ports for this model?

THANKS!
not happening since EU and USDM fiesta ST uses different tuning strategies (MAP vs MAF) and since cobb (makers of the accessport) is a american company, and dont have access to a EU fiesta st for development, chances are slim to none.
What comes to my curiosity all the sudden, can you use a usdm fiesta st ECU in a EU car?plug access port, win lol

not happening since EU and USDM fiesta ST uses different tuning strategies (MAP vs MAF) and since cobb (makers of the accessport) is a american company, and dont have access to a EU fiesta st for development, chances are slim to none.
What comes to my curiosity all the sudden, can you use a usdm fiesta st ECU in a EU car?plug access port, win lol
I was actually thinking that too.. Wouldn't know if that's possible though, hopefully someone with advanced knowledge can give their 2 Cents in here.. Anyway sub'd as I'm very interested.

OP: If you're happy with 240-245 HP, then I'd look into Bluefin.. They make a stage 2 with GGR intake, and with other supporting bolt ons it's supposed to achieve that number.. That, plus our Fiesta is lighter than the US-spec Fiesta with its 1200kg lol. I have that and it doesn't run bad. It's enough to beat a stock golf 6 r or Volvo v60 polestar when roll racing.. from a dig I don't know but on swiss streets it hooks really good. I'm gonna get my gopro and record a 0-200 kmh Video, if I'm not mistaken it should do it in 19 seconds flat..