Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CP-E FMIC Mount Clearance

20180109_184117.jpg 20180109_184132.jpg

I'm trying to install my CP-E FMIC but having clearance problems. The FMIC is up against the crash bar but there is a gap in the bracket and the mount. Has anyone run into this before?

I ran into this problem when I installed mine. I dumped the plastic piece that is sandwiched between the intercooler and crash bar and that solved my problem. YMMV but its worth a try. With the intercooler there, I didn't see a negative impact for removing the plastic piece.

I ran into this problem when I installed mine. I dumped the plastic piece that is sandwiched between the intercooler and crash bar and that solved my problem. YMMV but its worth a try. With the intercooler there, I didn't see a negative impact for removing the plastic piece.
Same, I dumped the top plastic piece and the center bracket at that bottom (it's not really needed). All good now.

OP
N
Thread Starter #4
Thank you for the replies. I had already taken the top plastic and the center bracket off. Still had a big gap and up against the crash beam. I just put some washers in between and called it good.