Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune street brake pads

Does anybody have any experience with these pads? Looking to replace the oem pads soon, they have good performance but have not been kind to the rotors (front) and as all of you know are dusty as hell (not a huge problem for me)

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I don’t know much about the mountune, but some have said the Hawk 5.0 pads work well, and they’re not dusty either.

I just purchased another set (Mountune RS-R/Front and Rear) to keep in reserve. I currently have approximately 85500 miles on the first Mountune set. Dust level is much less than my original (2013 build) Ford OEM pads. Stopping feel is more linear. Distance not measured–hopefully similar.

Last edited:
I put on the Mountune RS-R pads front and rear about two months ago. They seem to have as good stopping distance as the OE pads on the street. With it being winter I haven't had a chance to really test these pads out when pushing the limit. I also like how they produce almost no dust. The pedal feel is much more linear, and gets rid of the annoying initial bite of the OEM pads. The one complaint I have is the front pads did not come with new hardware.

OP
P
Thread Starter #5
Seems like i will be getting these once my fronts ware down a little more, also will grab a set of centric front rotors cause my stock ones have a nice lip at 10k