Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Revo Turbo Upgrade

There was a thread a while back on the Turbo Technics s242. I haven't seen too much data on it, though. There is an acceleration clip on youtube and it looks pretty damn quick. Revo is big in the UK.

Fha

Anyone ever heard of this? Saw a post on instagram and I never heard of them.

https://www.revotechnik.com/product-details/turbo/ford-fiesta-st-revo-turbocharger-upgrade
Revo is a huge tuner for VW and Audi iirc. They been in game for german vehicle parts and tuning for longer than Cobb has. You'll be paying for the name for their turbocharger upgrade. Be same as if Cobb offered an upgrade. As well looking thru their current offerings MRX upgrade be cheaper and give you same if not better results.

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #4
When I upgrade my turbo Im going with the x47. I drove a x47r fiesta the other day and it was incredible. And its not a bad price plus easy Install since its basically stock fitment

Last edited:

XuperXero

Designed for EUR spec vehicles. Already got a quote from my Revo dealer last year... Price as hell in China...$2500 USD for turbo only.

Lsstefan

I have/had 3 cars tuned by them.
Very good tuning, but parts wise, like Fha said, you're paying for the name.
2500€ for IS38 hybrid. Granted it goes to 500 bhp, but 2500 is big turbo level, not hybrid.
I'd want to go X47r and Revo tune though.

Revo is a very reputable tuner and a lot of Fiestas/Focus are tuned by that Company in Germany.

Here's a video of a US spec S242 (the Turbo you posted) Revo tuned FiST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5OJ820jjxc

Seems to be very fast unfortunately I don't know what's all done to the car and what fuel it runs