Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Owner from TX

I picked up a new 2017 white Fiesta ST about three weeks ago. I have been a long time lurker here and hope to contribute in the future. I owned a 2015 WRX before having to sell it to go to Germany. In Germany I fell in love with a 2005 Mini Cooper base model and knew the small car-go kart life was for me. The new Mini's have lost their charming character, so I looked at the Fiesta again and was hooked. So far I have installed a back up camera, window tint, shorty antenna, XXR wheels (weighed 18.2 lbs on my scale), a few interior parts, and have progressive springs waiting to be installed. I already have a accessport stage one kit coming from Mountune that should be here on Tuesday. Now I am just waiting for Whoosh to release their catted downpipe and then I'm going to order one along with an intercooler. That should hold me over for a while until it is time to upgrade the turbo to the MRX kit or the X47 in a year or so... I hope!

The old WRX

DaveG99

Welcome. We have a big group up here in dallas. The North Texas ST's. We do lots of meets and twice a year I organize a cruise through the mountains. Next one is April 6th