Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can a tune play havoc on Sync 3 update

I know it may sound stupid, since they are 2 separate systems, but if you have a tune in your vehicle (like cobb) could that affect any updates your sync3 receives??? Im one of the many experiencing issues with the latest 2.3 update.....

Bluedrank

No.

The Sync software is isolated exclusively to the head unit itself. That's why older cars can swap in sync 3 hardware if they take apart their dashboard. 2.3 non-nav is broken for everyone for the most part. Just hang tight until an official 3.0+ build or try one of the builds floating around the f150 or mustang forums.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
the 3.0 I'm running from the F150 guys has been pretty smooth the past few weeks. apart from being unofficial and making my car think it needs an update and it reminding me of that every single time i start it, i can't tell the difference from the 2.2 i updated from. F it.