Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: OEM Grey Rado Wheels & Tires for sale - local Houston area pick up / meet

Trader history for D3 SS 3D (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM Grey Rado Wheels with OEM Bridgestone tires for sale: $375 - local pick up / drive and meet
~no TPMS
~wheels are in great shape, no curb rashes / etc. (wheels spent most of their life in garage as my backup set)
~tires have some tread life remaining, not sure how much

Also, I'm throwing in a few more used stock items with purchase of wheels / tires: stock air filter, stock rear motor mount, replacement OEM rear brake pads (barely used), stock exhaust hangers and wheel lugs.

D3

Last edited:

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I’ll be in Amarillo at the end of the month for work. Would make for an extremely long meet-up, though.

OP
D3 SS 3D
Thread Starter #4
I’ll be in Amarillo at the end of the month for work. Would make for an extremely long meet-up, though.
Yeah, that’s a bit out of my drive / meet range, Dallas / Austin / San Antonio, that’s the limits really, if you get further down this way let me know.

OP
D3 SS 3D
Thread Starter #9
I have nothing against shipping at cost, but the standard ground quote I got from UPS to Ohio (as an example) was ridiculous, $70 per. So, if that’s indicative of how high these are to ship, it’s not worth it to the buyer.

D3

Status
Not open for further replies.