Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What other stock Ford visors w/homelink will for

Looking to add homelink without hacking my visor, anyone know of another Ford visor with homelink that would fit?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thread Starter #4
This^^^. I found a mirror with auto dim and homelink on ebay for $30. One of my favorite interior mods.
Is there a harness in the ceiling for the rearview mirror? Or do I have to rig it in?

Is there a harness in the ceiling for the rearview mirror? Or do I have to rig it in?

Rig it in, but if you do it right it will look stock. From what I have seen, some of the sellers cut the wires to the plug behind the mirror and offer it with the mirror while some just offer the mirror. Most of the time you can find the plug separately. You end up only using 2 wires (power and ground). There is a thread somewhere that has a link to a youtube video which tells you which wires to use. Splice the wire and run it around the headliner and windshield gap and down the A pillar down to the fuse box. I used Add-a-fuse to connect the power. Pretty simple and no marring or modifying of anything in the car. Takes about 20-30 minutes.

I added a Gentex mirror in my old car and looking to do the same for the FiST. Simple and cheap install.....

I just recently added one to mine. Like stated before, if you have junkyards I know that the 06-09ish I believe Nissan Maxima carrys this mirror and might be cheaper.