Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS - 2016 Blue/ molten orange Recaros 13,500k miles

Trader history for gard (0)

FS - 2016 Kona Blue/ molten orange Recaros 13,500k miles-$10,900]

2016 Fiesta ST
Blue with Recaro interior/ heated seats, heated mirrors.
Bridgestone Potenza 80% .
Sync 3 infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple Car Play
Im 34 years old. Used for commute, car is completely stock never raced or abused.
Always full synthetic oil.

Car is in perfect condition, interior , exterior and the engine is like new! Only selling because my family is getting bigger.
Florida Rebuilt Title due to a minor rear accident, no airbags deployed. Job done by professionals.All parts replaced with OEM .
Price $12,500.00
Contact- 954-636-0150

View attachment 16735 View attachment 16736 View attachment 16737 View attachment 16738 View attachment 16739

Attachments

Last edited:

Woods247

2000 Post Club
$12,500 isn’t bad at all. Good luck with the sale.

I’m not trying to be “that guy” but they don’t just total cars for minor damage. Most compainies are around 75% of vehicle value. If the car was valued at even 10k, that’s 7,500 worth of damage. That’s a substantial hit. I work in the industry and see it on a daily basis. Just a word of caution for anyone who happens to be interested. Minor fender benders don’t total nearly new cars. This thing was likely hit pretty dang hard.

I’m not trying to be “that guy” but they don’t just total cars for minor damage. Most compainies are around 75% of vehicle value. If the car was valued at even 10k, that’s 7,500 worth of damage. That’s a substantial hit. I work in the industry and see it on a daily basis. Just a word of caution for anyone who happens to be interested. Minor fender benders don’t total nearly new cars. This thing was likely hit pretty dang hard.
The parts replaced would be nice to know.

The parts replaced would be nice to know.
Probably rear bumper, rebar, rear body, floor and rail repair, a lift gate, likely damage to both quarters and lamp pockets. The term “rebuilt title” and “minor” rarely if ever go together. Not on relatively new cars anyway.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
God dam those molten seats are nice....I'm jelly....GLWS.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk