Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fifteen52 Fender Flares what can I fit?

The 245 will still be stretched on the 9" rim, and from what you're saying the rim is further away from the strut than stock. This tells me the 245 should clear fine.

Also consider overall diameter and how low you want the car, and any possibility of the height of the tire causing interference with the bottom of the spring/spring perch.

I'd go with 245s. But I dream of 18x10s with 285/30s and a slightly wider flare. [biggrin]

OP
S
Thread Starter #42
The 245 will still be stretched on the 9" rim, and from what you're saying the rim is further away from the strut than stock. This tells me the 245 should clear fine.

Also consider overall diameter and how low you want the car, and any possibility of the height of the tire causing interference with the bottom of the spring/spring perch.

I'd go with 245s. But I dream of 18x10s with 285/30s and a slightly wider flare. [biggrin]
Thanks a bunch! I was thinking 235s to be conservative, but now I'm not worried about that! Stock suspension, so height isn't worrying me any with a 40 profile, though I have seen some with a 245/35 that were cutting it close using coil overs or lowering springs.

OP
S
Thread Starter #43
It doesn't seem like too much stretch based on this image. Owner describes this 235/40 to be "completely flush with rim"

Now planning on doing the 235s again, just to be safe.

Let me know if you want Fury flares! I’m running 17X9” ET8 245/35/17 Toyo R1R tires square. We offer them in FRP or Carbon & come in cheaper than the Fifteen52 flares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
S
Thread Starter #45
Those look great, but I already own the Fifteen52 ones. I still need to put them on, but I've been 1400 miles away from my car for months!