Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bullitt

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...8/01/14/2019-ford-mustang-bullitt/1022006001/

Great comment from Steve McQueen's granddaughter:
"By the end of the second day of shooting, they asked me to slow down. It becomes second nature. And you're thinking about the gears and the clutch and driving becomes a fun activity as opposed to just a way to get from one place to another"

Bad ass ride, I was leaning towards a well spec’d GT this year but now I think I’ve found my new ride

Love it, not much of a Mustang fan anymore but if I could I would totally pick this one up. So cool

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wonder if they got the extra ponies over a base GT by just playing with the tune and VVT configurations (and/or the whole exhaust system), or by actually putting bigger cams in it? [dunno]

OP
TomCat
Thread Starter #9
If funds allowed, I'd get one too. Really like the understated (if you can call it that) exterior.
As much of a fan of black vehicles that I am, this baby definitely needs to be Green

Love the car! But I likely won’t love the price. With a loaded GT being 53k I could see this thing costing a pretty penny.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Let's just call it what it IS, out and out GREEDY GOUGING of the customer, and not 'additional dealer markups', or their fave, "market adjustments" on a separate sheet next to the sticker. [mad]

I’m lucky my local dealership sells all “sports models RS/Shelby’s etc at sticker if your local to them no mark up.