Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anybody run a 16x9 with a +20mm offset?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
yeah, I posted that picture as a joke. But i bet a 205 on a 9" rim would look awfully close to that much of a stretch. When I had my DSM I had 235's on an 8" Evo wheel. It just sounds crazy to have a tire that much more narrow on an even wider wheel. But to each his own and I can't wait to see what your car will look like with that awesome wheel/tire/flare combo.

Of course it was a joke, but some almost advocate for not much less than that on here. [crazyeye]

On my 4th gen Z28, the standard factory setup was a 245 (albeit, yes, a 50 series profile) on a 16x8 wheel, with the optional SS package being a 275/40-17 on a 17x9, with some even putting a 285/40-17 on that same 9.
I guess I am just not yet used to all of the sport compact/ricer stretch everyone pushes on here. [dunno] (And yeah, I know the layouts, weight transfer, instant centers, total weight, and power applications are diametrically different between the two types of drive train platforms.)

Last edited:
The 16x8 +20 Grids are what I was referring to as well. I know a red fiesta was running them with 205’s and some negative camber/flat roll with no rubbing at all. Makes me think a 215 on a 9 with some more camber would fit in the same offset.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
The 16x8 +20 Grids are what I was referring to as well. I know a red fiesta was running them with 205’s and some negative camber/flat roll with no rubbing at all. Makes me think a 215 on a 9 with some more camber would fit in the same offset.

Easier said than done on rear.......