Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: COBB High Flow Drop-in Filter

Trader history for FiestaZag (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a COBB High Flow Drop-in Filter, new and still in plastic wrapping.
Received this as part of the COBB Stage 1 package, although I purchased the COBB intake at the same time so did not use this filter.
$28 + shipping
USPS Priority Mail shipping from Seattle, WA

PM me if interested, thanks!

I’ve been lurking in the forums since before I bought my ST in August 2017, but finally had a reason to make an account. Glad to be a part of this great community, I’ve learned so much so far!

OP
FiestaZag
Thread Starter #4
Pm sent, two days ago. No reply [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I created this posting less than 24 hours ago. I am not sure why you claim it was sent 2 days ago, or why you claim I have not replied. I indeed have been replying to your incessant haggling and I've made clear I am not willing to decrease the price at this time.

I do not appreciate your public post trying to discredit a new user like me. I saw this forum as a welcome and honest community and I believe it still is. Prove me wrong.

Sale currently pending to El_Zylcho.

I saw this forum as a welcome and honest community and I believe it still is. Prove me wrong.

Sale currently pending to El_Zylcho.
My wife has family in Seattle, I'll hit you up if I come to town. No plans yet but I really wanna see the nw

And yes it's normally a good community

Status
Not open for further replies.