Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dress Up Bolts Fiesta ST Titanium Engine Bay dress up bolt kits now available

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Just signed up with Dress Up Bolts earlier this week...
The new product has been added to the site this morning.

Kits are intro priced with FREE SHIPPING for a limited time.

Sample pic of the bolt kit below and some features....
Please click the link to the site for all the color photos, install photo and a really cool video at the bottom of the product description (scroll down)

click link to whoosh site>>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/dress-up-bolts-fiesta-st-2014-titanium-dress-up-bolt-kit-many-colors-available?variant=1128097939470

Features:

Full Engine Bay Kit includes 33 Titanium Fasteners
Available in anodized finishes of Black, Blue, Polished, Purple, Gold and True Burned
Constructed from 6AL-4V Grade 5 Titanium
Extremely lightweight
Corrosion resistant
Easy to follow installation instructions
Dress Up Bolts Lifetime Warranty

Hey Ron, I assume the 33 fasteners included are the 33 pieces pictured, so the actual amount of fastening points in the car is 10 per the 10 bolts? Really wish they were offered in red as I already have all the Boomba stuff in red. I may still consider polished. Cool stuff man. Keep up the good work [burnout]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Hey Ron, I assume the 33 fasteners included are the 33 pieces pictured, so the actual amount of fastening points in the car is 10 per the 10 bolts? Really wish they were offered in red as I already have all the Boomba stuff in red. I may still consider polished. Cool stuff man. Keep up the good work [burnout]
I will pass off the suggestion to them
They don't have red for any other car so I'd guess their TI supplier doesn't have red.
Black or Polished might be your best choice for this if you are interested or something completely different to make them pop (not sure what color your car is???

I'm going with a color that doesn't match anything....I'll post up when installed. Sometimes too much of the same color is just that, too much of the same color...
I've done so many engine bays then went back and went over them again because I tried to make everything the same. Same powder coat or anodize, etc.
Just my experience

Yes red hoses, vacuum lines, VC, all starts to look a lil lame. Mix up the colors. Blue ignition cables. Purple BOV. Whatever. These dress up bolts are awesome, cheap way to fill some time installing them but will also make you smile everytime its wrenching time

Thanks for the input guy's. While I don't want a rainbow under my hood I agree not to have everything the same color. I was thinking after I posted that the burnt would actually look pretty cool. For the money though these will probably be a little ways down on the priority list for now.

Attachments