Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How fast have you drove your Fiesta ST

I have reached 230 km/h on a highway on stock so I'm wondering how fast have you gone in real life and, if it is the case, what mods equipped.

According to some reviews says that the US version can reach 240 km/h.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Edited: First highway after the break-in (1500 km). Photo by my co-driver

Last edited:
OP
Alex Najera
Thread Starter #3
I just have mine up to just over 140 mph yesterday.... So about the same as you
Yeah, 225 km/h according to converter, the first top speed I reached on highway. Is yours stock or have you any mods? I'll like to see how much the stock can run jaja. Regards

Business6

Don't think I've been above 90. I get my thrills in the 20-70 range and that's from diving miatas, I think.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
70mph, however the ticket last year may have indicated something slightly different. After that oops, I won't be doing that again! Anything outside of the posted speed limit belongs on the race track. I messed up and didn't follow my personal rule and went blowing by a guy doing 10 under the limit on his cell phone. Cop was hiding behind an embankment just as I hit WOT in 4th. Stupid error that won't happen again. It is far better to be driving too slow on your phone than being engaged in driving and exceed the limit.

OP
Alex Najera
Thread Starter #12
120 here on the highway all stock. I agree with the other guys though, the fun is carrying speed in corners.
Yes indeed is the best the high speed cornering on this car, I drive it on mountain road near Mexico city and north on Mexico State but also I like to know how fast can it run, perhaps in a 4 hours highway drive between States in a straight no speed limit highway to get fast to the destination, or the fastest you can reach in a large straight in a track.

Regards!

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Idk. Going 140 150 for a sec is fun. Just dont want to go to jail. I got a ticket a while back in my old car for 103 in a 70. Luckily the cop wrote it as traffic ticket. Coukd have been a misdemeanor. Still could have wrote down 99 so I wouldn't have lost my licence for 2 weeks. Cost me $856.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
But 150 in a straight line on an empty highway is much more dangerous and reckless than 65 around a 90deg corner on a surface street with businesses and other cars all around. Nevermind 65 in a corner with a suggested speed of 25. That's super safe. Do that instead.

Naysayers just mad cause they don't have the balls.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
110 but mainly because the slow drivers must have been going at least 85 - 90. Didn't realize I was going so fast at the time because the car was moving so smooth.

There are a few spots on I-10 in Texas where the speed limit is 85 though...kind of nice to be able to cruise at that speed legally.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

80, but my car has never been driven outside LA and OC counties. If I lived somewhere more rural might be different. I get a wheel vibration above 80 anyway. Looking forward to new tires and some track time.