Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How fast have you drove your Fiesta ST

I would say 90... maybe 100 on the freeway since I love an occasional adrenaline rush.

I drive like a granny most of the time; I don't have much of an interest in zipping through my area quickly.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
80, but my car has never been driven outside LA and OC counties. If I lived somewhere more rural might be different. I get a wheel vibration above 80 anyway. Looking forward to new tires and some track time.
Shouldn't be getting a vibration though. Maybe you need an alignment?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Zissou

Stage 3 with all the mods in my description. Had the car since 2014.

Like 80? lol

I don't really have fun driving on the interstate so I usually just set cruise control at the speed limit, hop in the right lane, and let the haters hate. Better fuel economy and no stress about dodging slow drivers because I am the slow driver!
I drive it quickly through backroads. It always feels like I'm going much faster than I actually am, which is what I love about this car.

It varies by season/road surface. On public roads, speed limit maximums...

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

Intuit

3000 Post Club
70mph, however the ticket last year may have indicated something slightly different. After that oops, I won't be doing that again! Anything outside of the posted speed limit belongs on the race track. I messed up and didn't follow my personal rule and went blowing by a guy doing 10 under the limit on his cell phone. Cop was hiding behind an embankment just as I hit WOT in 4th. Stupid error that won't happen again. It is far better to be driving too slow on your phone than being engaged in driving and exceed the limit.
Don’t agree with the last sentence of your statement. It is still safer to speed than to be distracted by your phone.
[poke]

About 140 on the highway, stock, running with a Cobalt actually. Went for a few miles with some nice easy sweepers. It was smooth as silk. Started coming up on traffic so I backed off. Obviously dangerous and not so smart but it was fun.
[dictate]