Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Navy sailor FiST owner

Hey guys I'm not really new to the FiST as I've owned my car for about a year and a half now but I'm new to the forum! I love referencing all the great things you guys have to say on here and now I'm ready to get more into the community myself!

Current upgrades on my car:
Cobb stage 1 kit (AP, drop in filter, RMM)
Sparco rims

After all that I've been reading on here I'm motivated by you all to learn and more about all the extra fun I can make out of my car and potentially get into some autocrossing here in WA this season.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome, I'm guessing Bremerton Raceway has autocrossing events.

That stage 1 is just the first hit of the modding/go faster drug... Soon you'll want more :).

If you ever get a chance, go to Diablo WA. The road there is amazing. (N. Cascades HWY) Its a good day trip but totally worth it.

OP
N
Thread Starter #6
Welcome, I'm guessing Bremerton Raceway has autocrossing events.

That stage 1 is just the first hit of the modding/go faster drug... Soon you'll want more :).
oh yeah im pretty sure they do, once the season rolls around this year i plan on going for sure. Also i know this isn't the build thread but my plans by the end of summer are to have: FMIC with all associated piping, CAI, full turbo back exhaust, and potentially a new turbo

the only problem i really find living here is the gas options. i havent seen anything better then 92 anywhere around where i live, so i guess ill be needing to explore more difficult ways to get that go fast! you can say im already addicted.

OP
N
Thread Starter #7
If you ever get a chance, go to Diablo WA. The road there is amazing. (N. Cascades HWY) Its a good day trip but totally worth it.
I love going anywhere there is a good stretch of road as well as some scenery to go with it! thanks man!

the only problem i really find living here is the gas options. i havent seen anything better then 92 anywhere around where i live, so i guess ill be needing to explore more difficult ways to get that go fast! you can say im already addicted.
Yeah the closest I know of (at least a couple years ago last I checked) was Cenex stations in Lakewood by JBLM and Auburn. I think they have 93 or 94 octane.

OP
N
Thread Starter #12
Yeah the closest I know of (at least a couple years ago last I checked) was Cenex stations in Lakewood by JBLM and Auburn. I think they have 93 or 94 octane.
yeah thats pretty much how it still is. it sucks... but that leads me to my next question, would a company like stratified be able to give me 92 based tune? or am i just better off running a 91 based tune and being slightly rich? could i run a 93 based tune?