Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gains before and after 1/4 mile times

OP
Livernois Motorsports
Thread Starter #6
So whats the difference? before and after what?
Sorry for not being super specific. Stock run was a 15.15 at 94 mph then we uploaded our tune into the car and picked up 4 mph and roughly 8 tenths with the tune we ran a 14.36 at 98 mph that will hurt the feelings of some old school iron.

raysmust

Where are the details of the tune on your website? When I search Fiesta nothing comes up.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Curious to know how much E/T a Stage 3 FiST can knock off the stock E/T since Stage 1 almost knocks off a full second.

DaveG99

Curious to know how much E/T a Stage 3 FiST can knock off the stock E/T since Stage 1 almost knocks off a full second.
Ive seen low 14's @ 100mph stage 3 FISTs. I think high 13's is possible with the right rubber and weight reduction

brbauer2

I was running consistent 14.2s last year at FocusFest with my Stage 3 E30 and track conditions were shite.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Sorry for not being super specific. Stock run was a 15.15 at 94 mph then we uploaded our tune into the car and picked up 4 mph and roughly 8 tenths with the tune we ran a 14.36 at 98 mph that will hurt the feelings of some old school iron.
So that pickup was exclusively from your tune ONLY, with no other supporting mods whatsoever?

Have the parameters of that original tune changed, or even been improved upon, since that one installed in that FiST some almost 4 years ago now?

OP
Livernois Motorsports
Thread Starter #17
So that pickup was exclusively from your tune ONLY, with no other supporting mods whatsoever?

Have the parameters of that original tune changed, or even been improved upon, since that one installed in that FiST some almost 4 years ago now?
Yes that was a tune only no other supporting mods. Since then we have had some improvements and revisions on that original tune.