Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

VuDoo Garage

I never though I would be doing enough to my ST to warrant its own thread. However, I thought it would be fun to showcase some of the things that I have done as well as some future plans. This is how she sits now.

New graphics once it is warmer. I like the side stripes, but I wanted something that follows the body lines.

Being a graphic designer I am particular about fonts. That being said, I was never crazy about the current Fiesta badge. Enter a 1977 metal badge. This was pretty chewed up. Being aluminum I was able to file it down and smooth it out. It is not the easiest to paint. I was able to find some metallic black testors paint...lucky me.

I will be porting and polishing an exhaust manifold while I wait for the rear Bilstein B8 to come in.

Last edited:
OP
VuDoo
Thread Starter #3
Got a chance to put the new badge on.

OP
VuDoo
Thread Starter #5
porting polishing a fiesta st head? curios
I apologize...I don't know why I put a head [kidding]. It is supposed to say manifold. I am going to port and polish the exhaust manifold. Probably when I was doing searches, porting and polishing a head kept coming up.