Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Laminx side marker covers

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
looks awesome !

love the blacked out Fiesta badge as well
nice, very nice! [clap]

I've seen fine reports for the fog light covers, and now these, but have read some not so good reports on the fitment of the tail-light covers. Does anyone have experience with those directly? I've thought about going the medium tint option for the markers and tail-lights... Also, does anyone make one for the third brake light?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I've seen fine reports for the fog light covers, and now these, but have read some not so good reports on the fitment of the tail-light covers. Does anyone have experience with those directly? I've thought about going the medium tint option for the markers and tail-lights... Also, does anyone make one for the third brake light?
yes - IN STOCK
third brake light covers in 4 colors
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/lamin-x-ford-fiesta-st-2014-3rd-brake-light-cover-free-shipping

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Doh - should have checked your site first. Any comment on the fitment of the tail-light covers?
have you read through this thread in my section?
one of my testers applied it
I'm personally not that great at tinting things....I did manage to do OK with my fogs lol

read through this thread and comment with questions, the OP will reply with tips. His kit came out really well

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/14969-Lamin-X-TINT-install-and-review-from-Whoosh-Motorsports!