Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What else is in your garage?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah man, its funny I was driving up to the dealer and getting 30 mpg. On my way home it was 15 lol
You do know how the saying MOPAR came along right? It was a bunch of Rednecks gathered around a mud hole smoking some Cowboy killers drinking some Buds and screaming.....You gots to give it some MOPAR! MOPAR!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Gotta get all the farkles!
It makes a huge difference. Lucky for me, the PO did the most expensive ones. Carb, exhaust, seat, steering stabilizer, fat bars, etc. I figured that he spent almost $3000 on it.

That bike is kinda like the FiST. It's a sturdy platform you can mod to suit what you want to do with it.

Last edited:
It makes a huge difference. Lucky for me, the PO did the most expensive ones. Carb, exhaust, seat, steering stabilizer, fat bars, etc. I figured that he spent almost $3000 on it.

That bike is kinda like the FiST. It's a sturdy platform you can mod to suit what you want to do with it.
the DR is a soild bike. I picked mine up in a similar way, already had the pumper carb & gsxr pipe

I said this would get posted months ago... well, better late than never.
My wife had (sold) a 16 Kona Blue and I have (still and forever) a 16 Shadow Black
My wife now drives a 18 WRX and I also have a 16 STI.

I'm glad her FiST sold, the guy got a good deal. It was posted here for a while. We now have the two Subaru's and the beloved FiST. Family size needs are what brought the Subaru love to our household.

Last edited:
My two other toys - 2015 Stealth Bomber B-52 and 2019 Corvette Z06. Got a 2010 Corolla that I use for beater duties as well.

Still saving up for my fist. This is the current DD with a couple motorcycles keeping it company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk