Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What else is in your garage?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
No that was at MetLife stadium, with Motorsports Northeast

Do you run the NePA SCCA events? I did a solo event last year at Pocono raceway using the infield. Was Definitely a lot of fun!
I do not run autocross at all, as I cannot stand the draconian classing rules which force you to drive a car not at the modification level you want it to be! [nono]

I DO want to do some of the SCCA Track Nights at NJMP/Pocono/etc. once I get a worthwhile suspension under the car, and better pads/ducting for the factory brakes. ;)

The ST gets a warm spot in the garage next to the Evo X and CRF250L... While the 1G eclipse sits outside in the driveway.

Going from the eclipse to the Fiesta feels so fun.

Then swapping from the fiesta to the evo is just plain wicked!!! [deviltail]

My other car is a 2002 C5 Z06. Currently just a cam making about 420whp but it's about to undergo a turbo build with a Turbonetics T76. Going to keep it conservative around mid 500's whp. Should be fun.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
My other car is a 2002 C5 Z06. Currently just a cam making about 420whp but it's about to undergo a turbo build with a Turbonetics T76. Going to keep it conservative around mid 500's whp. Should be fun.
IF you open track it at all, I would've kept it NA, and just gone bigger ported and polished heads (maybe even milled a little for a compression bump) with full bolt-ons for moar powah.

If just for street/weekend warrior use, yeah, boost is the ticket.

Three ATV's - 1 Yamaha, 1 Kawasaki, 1 Suzuki, 75 cf True commercial refrigerator (we need beer after all!). The truck lives outside.

IF you open track it at all, I would've kept it NA, and just gone bigger ported and polished heads (maybe even milled a little for a compression bump) with full bolt-ons for moar powah.

If just for street/weekend warrior use, yeah, boost is the ticket.
I don't track it - road course or drag. I just want a fun street car.

I looked into doing heads, but the gains are too small and cost too high for them to be worth it. I have full bolt-ons currently, but they'll all be coming off now for the turbo.

I'm intending do use my Fiesta (my DD) as my occasional track car since it's operating costs are much lower. I'd rather replace a 205 tire than a 305.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I don't track it - road course or drag. I just want a fun street car.

I looked into doing heads, but the gains are too small and cost too high for them to be worth it. I have full bolt-ons currently, but they'll all be coming off now for the turbo.

I'm intending do use my Fiesta (my DD) as my occasional track car since it's operating costs are much lower. I'd rather replace a 205 tire than a 305.
Are you going to use one of the alloy or sheet metal plenum type, or single plane with an elbow type intake manifolds for the snail setup, or just pipe it into a FAST, or MSD intake?

Ylli

I have a 2016 Mustang GT I won't touch Performance wise before my FiST is faster than it, which is in about two months..... [coolsmile]

I like how People with higher Performance cars have a FiST too. Shows how good it is.

At the time, I have a very heavily modded 93' Toyota MR2 Turbo was making 423whp E85, AEM standalone, etc. but currently de-modding a little to head in a different direction. Also my 06' Honda CBR600RR with a few small things. Just sold the other 93 MR2 turbo a little bit ago to downsize. The X37 FiST is my daily and it's the perfect one for me for that aspect!
I thought I recognized your screen name. I was at the trashmore meet back in 09ish. Had the red 95 na-t swapped car. My screen name on Mr2oc was 95sw21

I thought I recognized your screen name. I was at the trashmore meet back in 09ish. Had the red 95 na-t swapped car. My screen name on Mr2oc was 95sw21
Yup, that's me. I organized and ran those events with Justin from ATS. Wow, can't believe it's been that long. I still have the same car, just different mods, more changes, and back to not running while I finish haha. Just can't get myself to part the car or sell it. Biggest mistake was getting a car like the FiST for a daily, now it's been getting my funds and my attention!

Obviously great minds think alike for cars with us ending up here!

Yup, that's me. I organized and ran those events with Justin from ATS. Wow, can't believe it's been that long. I still have the same car, just different mods, more changes, and back to not running while I finish haha. Just can't get myself to part the car or sell it. Biggest mistake was getting a car like the FiST for a daily, now it's been getting my funds and my attention!

I had one too, haha. I went to your meet in VA Beach once, can't remember what year. MR2Singh on MR2OC.

I had one too, haha. I went to your meet in VA Beach once, can't remember what year. MR2Singh on MR2OC.

Are you going to use one of the alloy or sheet metal plenum type, or single plane with an elbow type intake manifolds for the snail setup, or just pipe it into a FAST, or MSD intake?
Nothing - keeping stock intake manifold.