Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What else is in your garage?

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'd upload a file pic, but I can't do it here.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Suspect you will get some wildly different answers based on life situations. I have a wife and three kids. My other car is a Volvo XC90. There won't be space for a third "toy" car for about nine years or so (last kid has to move out). At that time, I'll be eye-balling something with a V-8 like an old mustang.
The kids will be snatching your old cars and helping them with college tuition will keep you at just two. [wink]

This is my only car, and probably will remain so until I stop breathing ........
What's your prep for the Winter... or do you park it for most of the Winter? The salt dust probably doesn't spare the radiator mounts either.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What's your prep for the Winter... or do you park it for most of the Winter? The salt dust probably doesn't spare the radiator mounts either.
I do not park it, but I try not to go out on the salt slush laden roads if at all possible, and preferably after a HEAVY rain which washes away most of the brine/salt soup from the roads.

I don't do anything ahead of time to the underside (even though YES, I should, but the ever popular Fluid Film barely lasts a month around here, and the rest attract grime, and salt dust, like an electromagnet, besides REEKING).

I did put 2 cured coats of Wolfgang 3.0 Sealant on the paint in October, and EVERY CHANCE I get when the temps get to 50*F, I throw a coat of Collinite 845 on it and do a 45 minute pressure washer spraying of the underside/wheel wells, trying to hit everywhere the salt could possibly go. ;)

Zissou

Just curious what else you guys drive?

The FiST is currently my only car but have been looking to add a second vehicle. Possibly an early miata as a track toy or a used BRZ, which I have wanted for quite some time.
I've got a 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo sitting next to my Fiesta in the garage.

Just sold a 97 Prelude last week that was more of a daily beater.

11430327_10155676970520696_6222771807025566389_n.jpg

Last edited:
At the time, I have a very heavily modded 93' Toyota MR2 Turbo was making 423whp E85, AEM standalone, etc. but currently de-modding a little to head in a different direction. Also my 06' Honda CBR600RR with a few small things. Just sold the other 93 MR2 turbo a little bit ago to downsize. The X37 FiST is my daily and it's the perfect one for me for that aspect!

A Triumph Bonneville, BMW R1200, my wife’s Honda CRV, a ton of sawdust and chunks of laminate from a recent flooring project, rotating yellow lights that come on when the garage door opens because it looked cool in Aliens when Ripley comes out in the robot suit, some pee that I suspect is from the neighbors’ cat, layers of strata on my work bench from old motorcycle projects I don’t even own anymore, several mostly empty bottles of detail products so I remember to buy more, Bevis & Butthead posters that were current when I put them up, my stock wheels I need to sell, hint hint, my clean and dirty bins for microfiber towels, a water deionizer for rinsing cars and motorcycles, a shelf with tons of helmets of which I wear about two, my tool chest that was only going to contain Craftsman but now holds an equal amount of Harbor Freight, more Hotwheel cars than a sane person should have and lots of old carpet to lay on under cars.

anticon

My wife's car is a 2012 Lincoln MKT with the 3.5l EcoBoost, that thing is faster from 0-60 than the Fiesta and sold me on the ecoboost engine. I am still considering putting a tune on it when she's not looking. I also have a 1954 Willys CJ-3B that I refurbished and a 1994 Toyota Hilux 2WD Pickup. I figure I have the big family cruiser for road tripping, the tiny jeep for fun 4-wheeling, the tiny truck for hauling stuff, and the tiny sports car for hauling ass and a couple kids if necessary. I think have every automotive purpose pretty well covered. Here is the Willys.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I sold my Grand National a little while back :( , I've got a bunch of motorcycles I can no longer ride, and my wife's "college car" 2004 sentra POS that she won't let me get rid of (first car she bought herself)

I'm looking for a used FRS/BRZ/86 as a toy. I would be disappointed paying 30k for one with their lack of power, but 15k used, well, slow would be ok.