Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What else is in your garage?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Nothing - keeping stock intake manifold.
Yeah, that too is an option, especially on a little lower boost level. ;) [thumb]

When I still had my 2000 LS1 Z28 (ONLY the '01s and '02s came with the LS6 intake from the factory), I was looking for an LS6 intake manifold, but people wanted crazy coin for their used ones (and one never knew if it was damaged from using 'wet shot' spray setups until it was received).
Plus, the new ones were more than half the co$t of the smaller, LS1/6 application FAST deals. [:(]

Not exactly in the garage as I don't have one, it's upstairs at work in the warehouse. '05 DRZ400SM w/ tons of mods. It's actually for sale if anyone is interested.

I had an 05 and an 06 DRZ previously. I loved them! Unless another SM is coming don't sell it!

Sold this mu Kawasaki ZX-14 a little while ago. Slip-ons and power commander. Silly fast. 0 to 160 kph in under 5 seconds. 0 to 295 kph in 20 to 24 seconds, 1/4 mile in mid 9's. Makes virtually any car feel kind of slowish.

Kawasaki ZX-14 by Mark Stead, on Flickr

Last edited:
Along with my FiST, I have my R35 GTR that’s fairly modified. Currently full bolt on’s running ~615whp on 19lbs of boost. I’m about out of reliability on the car though, next will be a big build straight to 1000whp unless I can find a good deal on a McLaren 570s within the next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Northern Arizona gets fairly green actually.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk