Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What else is in your garage?

Suspect you will get some wildly different answers based on life situations. I have a wife and three kids. My other car is a Volvo XC90. There won't be space for a third "toy" car for about nine years or so (last kid has to move out). At that time, I'll be eye-balling something with a V-8 like an old mustang.

20171206_081500.jpg

Last edited:

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
We have 2 FiSTs, but I would like to get a V-8 car again. I’ve been thinking about buying one of those cheap 2004 (or so) Mustang GTs for a weekend car. I miss my old 1971 350ci Vega.

2010 CR-V AWD (bought used and driven on many a road trip with my wife and me) and my road bicycle. . . .

I'm a very lucky man, I also have a Focus RS and a Focus Electric. I love all 3 for different reasons, but I think if I had to pick one to live with forever, I honestly believe it would be the FiST. One car is about fun and practicality, and the FiST nails it.

But ... I had a 2013 BRZ and man it was a great car. Dreaming, but put the FiST engine in that chassis and I never need another car. Wait, make it a 3 door hatch (shooting brake) and we're done.

I don't own another car (yet!). I bought my used '15 FiST for in June last year and will have it paid off by June this year.... then after some patience getting my other finances in order, will start compiling those auto payments + what I can for another addition to the fleet.. No idea what I'm going to do yet. I plan on keeping the Fiesta for a while and since I miss RWD so much my thoughts were:

- Lexus IS 300 w/ lightly built 2J or V8 swap (I'm dreaming about the swap, I know, but you can find a decent manual IS for $7k and they look so dang good, timeless really)
- Some Miata to toy around with (They're appreciating like crazy! I can't find a decent 1st or 2nd Gen for under $5k)
- Same as above but MR2 (I know nothing about these, but love the looks and the layout)
- Maybe when GT 86's and it's variations get slapped hard with the depreciation stick, one of those + forced induction
- A simple '06 - '09 Mustang GT. A good time to buy one, it seems. Much car for the money, and you could tweak suspension to make it a bit more agile.

My brain changes direction so fast, it hurts most days. One day in the future when I've saved an extra $2k I could easily have some whiskey one night and blow it all on a custom guitar from Carvin/Keisel. Or some As Seen on TV stuffs. Like pills that make things grow! Wait, I'm in my mid 20's, shouldn't I be saving for a house? SQUIRREL!

I have a E30 with an S52, the 96-99 M3 Motor, 5 Lug suspension, ground control coilovers etc.
Also have a 1970 2002 that i am working on putting an e30 318i motor in, as well as flares, rust repair, stripped out interior etc.

Zormecteon

The car I've owned longest (my Avatar) a 1966 Austin Healey Sprite, and my most recent acquisition a 2015 Miata PRHT.

It's the setting used for the church wedding massacre scene in Kill Bill.

Is that in the Joshua Tree Desert, the location of Gram Parsons' last days on earth?
Kill Bill is correct but this is just East of Lancaster, Ca. Joshua tree is a much more pleasant view (as far as deserts go)