Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OEM Silver Wheels, perfect, So Cal, $300

Trader history for Gone in 60 (0)

OEM Silver Wheels, perfect, So Cal, SOLD

Hi gang,

Sale completed, thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Gone in 60
Thread Starter #3
Probably not cheap. My company ships hundreds of ups packages daily and we get great rates. Even so I got a quote of about $400 for someone who asked from PA.

Probably not cheap. My company ships hundreds of ups packages daily and we get great rates. Even so I got a quote of about $400 for someone who asked from PA.
That's $400 for shipping or total including shipping?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
Gone in 60
Thread Starter #5
$400 shipping. I was surprised by that, based on the ups discount we get on volume.

Last edited:
OP
Gone in 60
Thread Starter #7
Hey, Fiesty, I'll find out for you. Might not be able to get back until Thursday. I'm going to be out at Buttonwillow all day testing our company's new cloud-based track day data logger. https://cl1.racepak.com/trackday/ (cheap plug).

I'll ask our shipping department to work up a price and will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

Hey, Fiesty, I'll find out for you. Might not be able to get back until Thursday. I'm going to be out at Buttonwillow all day testing our company's new cloud-based track day data logger. https://cl1.racepak.com/trackday/ (cheap plug).

I'll ask our shipping department to work up a price and will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!
Thanks for checking!

OP
Gone in 60
Thread Starter #10
Hey Nemesisfool, I checked again with our shipping department on a shipping cost to Florida. Something seemed weird with that $400 quote, based on quotes for other guys who have been asking about shipping. $400 is WAY more than actual - to Florida, it would be more like $80. I'll PM you if that's something you'd still be interested in. Sorry for the first quote - didn't sound right...

If you don’t sell them and shipping is less than $100 to 67208 I’d be interested

Hey Nemesisfool, I checked again with our shipping department on a shipping cost to Florida. Something seemed weird with that $400 quote, based on quotes for other guys who have been asking about shipping. $400 is WAY more than actual - to Florida, it would be more like $80. I'll PM you if that's something you'd still be interested in. Sorry for the first quote - didn't sound right...
Yes I am interested! DM me please

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
Gone in 60
Thread Starter #13
Thanks Nemisis, just pm’d you. Sent two messages, got price wrong on first pm, sorry. Thank you!