Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Catback exhaust gaskets

Hi Everyone, I noticed that if one wanted to replace the exhaust gaskets on their Cobb exhaust, it would cost approximately 20 bucks a piece. I saw this as not being a good option for the budget minded, so I bought these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N6W17SN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just putting the used cobb gasket and the one in the link on top of each other, they look pretty similar. Just looking out for those who don't have 20 bucks for an exhaust gasket. I bought 3 just to have a spare.

Anyone have an alternative to this alternative?

I actually just bought one of these for my attempted exhaust install as well. Gasket seems to be solid quality and shouldn't have a problem. I was using it between my Cobb downpipe and the new exhaust. They aren't the exact same size as the Cobb flange, but would've worked just fine. Good choice not to pay the $20/gasket.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Duralast 60679 (by FelPro, from Autozone) worked well for me at ~$3 /gasket.