Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune RMM, difference between Yellow and Black bushings?

Alright so I did some searching here and google and can't really seem to find a definitive answer. I know the Mountune RMM was available originally with the Yellow bushings, but now comes with Black bushings. Does anyone know if this was literally just a color choice or was there an actual difference in the bushings? Any insight would be great.

Thanks!

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I run the black and like it. I believe the black and yellow ones that look like smooth cylinders are the same. I know there is a yellow version with bumps on the rubber part (UK version) that is newer but I do not know if there is any performance difference.

OP
B
Thread Starter #4
Interesting, I've never seen the yellow one with bushings like that. I've only seen the black and yellow round versions. I had just heard that they were powerflex bushings and then there's now the yellow (Street) and black (race) versions for the other mounts and didn't know if it had any relation to the RMM's.