Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Platinum White owner from GA

What's up everybody? I finally got my FiST last month after years of wanting one. A little bit of background on myself. I'm a certified mechanic and gearhead since I can remember. My first car was a 1999 Honda Civic Si. That car was incredible and I miss it dearly. Since then I've had all sorts of stuff, from a swapped and turboed 91 Civic Si, to a 2006 S2000 that was my favorite car I've ever had, to a 2008 BMW 135i that I put methanol injection on and ran 12 second 1/4 miles in, and now to my 91 Miata and this new 2017 Fiesta ST. I had HUGE plans for my Miata (k24 swap) and it is an awesome car that is tastefully modified, but we are having a 3rd child and I needed something a little bit bigger. Enter the Fiesta and boy do I love this thing.
My first mod was an FSWERKS short shift bracket and I just got in on the Whoosh group buy for the big mouth snorkels. I'm guessing my next mods will be a panel filter, a good front mount, and an e30 tune....followed by coilovers and a light, sticky, wheel and tire combo. Hope to get to know some of the people on here, follow along on your projects/builds, and share my own while I'm here.