Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has anyone seen the Greddy Evo GT Exhaust?

OP
EnthusiaST
Thread Starter #22
I saw this on whoosh's site now! Does anyone have it installed? Review?

I saw this on whoosh's site now! Does anyone have it installed? Review?
I have it. I bought it from GReddy as soon as they got it in stock. I had to call them to make it available on the site. So outside of test ones that were out there I got the first one. I installed myself, its pretty simple. Really nice flanges and fits nice. Sound is good, its not overpowering loud and it doesnt drone at all. In fact when you are driving around town, outside of acceleration you wont notice it much. This is good and bad for different people. Its good for me as I can listen to music or have a conversation without issues. It doesnt drone which was another wish I had. I already took a sound clip of it and I will post it here. I am running it on the Cobb catted downpipe.

It was asked earlier in the thread if it was 3" all the way through or if it reduced down at the flange, and I can attest that it is 3" all the way through. Its a true 3" system.

Here is the sound clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WzBz2SkfEA

Note, this was taken with a cell phone and isnt the most amazing quality.

Last edited:
Nice, what BOV or bypass valve do you have on there?
Currently running a Turbosmart 50/50 valve. Not too obnoxious, I like it. Not the plumback but the one that takes the place of the standard diverter valve. Tho I just ordered the CP-E cold side pipe with the HKS bov, because MRX is about to get installed. So I will have a sound clip of that as well.

Currently running a Turbosmart 50/50 valve. Not too obnoxious, I like it. Not the plumback but the one that takes the place of the standard diverter valve. Tho I just ordered the CP-E cold side pipe with the HKS bov, because MRX is about to get installed. So I will have a sound clip of that as well.
Omg that is exactly what I want to do, MRX kit with HKS bov pipe. The BOV location seems so low, is there no concern of it getting excessively dirty?

Omg that is exactly what I want to do, MRX kit with HKS bov pipe. The BOV location seems so low, is there no concern of it getting excessively dirty?
The mount point looks low but after working on the pipes before it should be fine. It looks to sit pretty close to where the symposer port is on the stock car. Within a few inches anyway and mine isnt dirty at all. Its shielded well by the radiator, and it looks to mount to the top side of the pipe, so the pipe should shield from the bottom. I had heard of issues with the Tial one being super tight fit, plus I wanted some volume and am a sucker for the whistle. So I will know in a week or so if I made the right choice. I will be at Octane Academy next week and the charge pipe and BOV won't arrive until Tuesday so I will be running the install once I am back.

OP
EnthusiaST
Thread Starter #28
I have it. I bought it from GReddy as soon as they got it in stock. I had to call them to make it available on the site. So outside of test ones that were out there I got the first one. I installed myself, its pretty simple. Really nice flanges and fits nice. Sound is good, its not overpowering loud and it doesnt drone at all. In fact when you are driving around town, outside of acceleration you wont notice it much. This is good and bad for different people. Its good for me as I can listen to music or have a conversation without issues. It doesnt drone which was another wish I had. I already took a sound clip of it and I will post it here. I am running it on the Cobb catted downpipe.

It was asked earlier in the thread if it was 3" all the way through or if it reduced down at the flange, and I can attest that it is 3" all the way through. Its a true 3" system.

Here is the sound clip.

Thank you! This is what Iā€™ve been looking for since I first started the thread. I love the sound. I would love to hear it with a catless DP. Thank you for the info and review!

The mount point looks low but after working on the pipes before it should be fine. It looks to sit pretty close to where the symposer port is on the stock car. Within a few inches anyway and mine isnt dirty at all. Its shielded well by the radiator, and it looks to mount to the top side of the pipe, so the pipe should shield from the bottom. I had heard of issues with the Tial one being super tight fit, plus I wanted some volume and am a sucker for the whistle. So I will know in a week or so if I made the right choice. I will be at Octane Academy next week and the charge pipe and BOV won't arrive until Tuesday so I will be running the install once I am back.
Can't wait to see how it all comes together, please let me/us know! Especially any little details about compatibility between the differently branded parts.

Thank you! This is what Iā€™ve been looking for since I first started the thread. I love the sound. I would love to hear it with a catless DP. Thank you for the info and review!
No problem man. I remember seeing this thread when it was created and totally forgot about it else I would have posted a few months ago lol. I am currently on the fence about moving to catless so if I do, I will post a new video of the sound with the updated stuffs.

Can't wait to see how it all comes together, please let me/us know! Especially any little details about compatibility between the differently branded parts.
Yeah I can update here. I will also be posting in the MRX thread when the time comes to start logging data. I will be going to a real world dyno as well and I will be racing at my local strip during the midnight drags over the next 2 months as well and uploading videos to that youtube page, and linking them here. Gotta do all the science things that no one else ever seems to do. Not just the vdyno [raceflag]

Yeah I can update here. I will also be posting in the MRX thread when the time comes to start logging data. I will be going to a real world dyno as well and I will be racing at my local strip during the midnight drags over the next 2 months as well and uploading videos to that youtube page, and linking them here. Gotta do all the science things that no one else ever seems to do. Not just the vdyno [raceflag]
Thanks, the MRX thread is fine since I watch that like a hawk. Do you happen to have the means to try the MRX kit on a dyno with a catted aftermarket downpipe versus the catless downpipe? Has anyone done that comparison to see how much of a gain the catless actually gives?

Thanks, the MRX thread is fine since I watch that like a hawk. Do you happen to have the means to try the MRX kit on a dyno with a catted aftermarket downpipe versus the catless downpipe? Has anyone done that comparison to see how much of a gain the catless actually gives?
Ive not seen anyone running the differences between the two yet. I am on the fence about moving to catless but the primary concern is the tuning between the 2. Im not exactly wanting to pay for extra tuning if its required right away but over the course of time I might. I honestly havent decided what I want to do yet. But no matter what I will at least have real dyno results for 1 of them.

Yeah I'm in the same boat, dyno time ain't cheap!
The dyno time for me isnt that bad. Since I wont be tuning on it. Flat rate of 85 for an hour of pulls. The issue is I dont know that I wanna pay 250+ for another pro E-tune lol. And Im sure once I am done with this turbo install I wont want to swap out the DP anytime soon. That said...... Its not out of the question, but it would likely be the start of the new year before I make the move to catless if I even do. We have to deal with emissions here in Boise, and I dont like it ha, but as is I dont think I will pass. Gonna have to defoul I think. But we will see. Nothing is decided yet.

I wonder if anyone has done a comparison with any setup on a Fiesta for catless vs catted aftermarket downpipe, that would be a good start. I was thinking to start a new thread just on that question alone.

I know this is a different car and it may vary, but my Subaru STI passed emissions with a catless turbo-back exhaust system. It also has an Accessport and pro tune so I assume they tuned it so that it burns clean enough to pass.

Here is the sound clip.

Damn, I'm really digging this exhaust. I might switch to this from my Injen 3". After 3 years with the Injen, the drone is starting to wear me down. Thanks for posting this video.

Damn, I'm really digging this exhaust. I might switch to this from my Injen 3". After 3 years with the Injen, the drone is starting to wear me down. Thanks for posting this video.
You bet man. Its a nice piece. Love the sound. Love the lack of drone. I dont think that you would regret the purchase unless you are looking for something obnoxious. [biggrin]