Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has anyone seen the Greddy Evo GT Exhaust?

I just stumbled upon a video of it and haven't seen a thread on it on the forums yet.
[video=youtube;0JCSi0lIBuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JCSi0lIBuk[/video]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
i bet is going to be like any greedy product on the market, overpriced as hell
Ford Fiesta ST EVOlution GT Exhaust
GReddy

Regular price$700.00
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
FREE SHIPPING ON EXHAUSTS (lower 48 states only)

Coming Soon... arriving March

The EVOlution GT for the Ford Fiesta ST provides great sound with a good boost in performance and looks. The large 76mm (3”) mandrel bent piping help expel exhaust gases from the Fiesta’s 1.6L Ecoboost engine to the tune of 9hp and 8ft-lbs of torque, on a completely stock ST. Sound is controlled to a deep sophisticated growl with the use of our straight-though EVO muffler and large resonator. The unique design of our compact EVO muffler with off-set 105mm (4.1”) tip allow for a stylish fitment; fitting for the sporty ST model. Like all GReddy Supreme SP systems the fully hand-welded 304 Stainless-Steel exhaust carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Make: Ford
Model Fiesta ST
Years: 2015-on

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Not bad!

I would have considered that, along with the Thermal R&D, if I did not already have the CP-E Nexus, purchased from you. ;)

GReddy is as stated above, overpriced.
And, this system doesn't sound any better or worse than other, less expensive options.
My FSWerks system sounds just like this and I only paid $300 [neener]

GReddy is as stated above, overpriced.
And, this system doesn't sound any better or worse than other, less expensive options.
My FSWerks system sounds just like this and I only paid $300 [neener]
In fairness, as my search is proving, you found a unicorn in your used FSWerks because that is not a common occurrence. I agree that Greddy products are overprice for the most part, but if Ron's regular pricing notches in at $700 that puts it on par with systems such as Thermal and CP-E in the 3" exhaust options.

The Greddy products I've owned (all bought used) generally sounded good without being extremely loud, performed well, and had minimal to no drone. I will be keeping an eye on this for sure and with any luck intro pricing, however I will jump on the first used (reasonably priced) FSWerks/Cobb/Mountune if I can find one first.

I wouldn't expected them to hit it with some crazy $8-900 price tag honestly.

GReddy

Regular price$700.00
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
FREE SHIPPING ON EXHAUSTS (lower 48 states only)

Coming Soon... arriving March
Any chance Whoosh is going to be a retailer and want to run an intro priced group buy?!

Interesting. Sweet wheels on that car in vid also.
Ugh... I love 5Zigen FN01R-C's... and I'm super jealous that he said he got one of the unicorn sets in 4x108. I'll be on the hunt for them as soon as I'm done with the 4x100 conversion.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Ugh... I love 5Zigen FN01R-C's... and I'm super jealous that he said he got one of the unicorn sets in 4x108. I'll be on the hunt for them as soon as I'm done with the 4x100 conversion.

Yeah one of my all time favorites. Didn't even know ever made them in 4x108

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I have a silver set on my focus in 4x108 custom machined from 4x100. Got em on ebay for 250 15"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Almost flush with the fenders. I think I'll buy tires for them and pop them on the fist even though I want black wheels.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
EnthusiaST
Thread Starter #17
I’ll wait to hear it with a catless DP before I pass judgement. Greddy has made some of the best sounding full exhausts I’ve ever heard for certain cars.

This is awesome, I've always loved Greddy on my two Hondas and two Subarus over the years. Yes they are not cheap however I like the deep but quiet sound their SP and EVO exhausts coax out of smaller displacement engines.