Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Camber Bolts for Bilstein PSS coilovers?

I recently picked up a set of Bilstein PSS coilovers and wondered if I anyone knows about the need for camber adjustment bolts?

Zissou

If you want to choose your camber I believe you'll need to.
When I put on the Mountune springs I also added H&R Camber bolts to get -1.5 degrees in the front. The rear is virtually non-adjustable (though some members have found a way, it's pretty involved from what I read).

Before the alignment shop did it's thing we were sitting at about 0 degrees when I just put the springs and bolts on. Of course we didn't have anything to measure it in the garage so we just put them on blindly and let the alignment shop do the adjustments.

I don't think the OEM bolts give you much/any adjustment. The camber bolts have eccentric lobes that let you play with that angle.

I bought a set of SPC (made by Eibach) camber bolts to run on mine. For the $20, just like Zissou stated, it let me tell the alignment shot what I wanted for front camber and to make sure the camber was set close to the same on both sides.

For the rears, I believe the only way to get camber adjustment is to shim the actual hub, not really my cup of tea, but that's what some of the people did in the Honda Fit world with a solid rear beam.