Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2006 Ford Fiesta ST150 Exhaust

I recently purchased a 2006 Fiesta St 150 (n/a). My brother convinced me to do a 63mm straight pipe conversion and it ended up sounding like it has a drain pipe attached. What is the best option to go from here to reduce the noise to a much more comfortable sound? I heard going down to a 57mm with a rear muffler is the most cost effective option. Any opinions?

Ylli

The most cost effective Option would probably be cutting out some of the straight pipe and replacing it with a 63mm piped muffler of your choice

Bluedrank

This is mostly a US-based forum for owners of the Mk7.5 Fiesta ST. You'll probably want to check someplace like FiestaOC or some other EU-based forum for more members with your specific model.

Apart from that, I'd probably just put a Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonator on it. If it's still too loud, get a muffler.