Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aftermarket parts

Looking for the best website's (other than COBB) for aftermarket performance partzzzzzzz

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Mountune. They have an extensive background in Ford performance, mostly in Europe before coming to the states. They run cars in BTCC, built some WRC engines, GRC engines, WTCC, possibly the GRC Lites, Rally America, and are trusted by top teams for the best products. They are pricey, but very well engineered and high quality. I run mostly Mountune parts with a few Cobb and FSWerks parts as well.

felopr

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
ps: dejavu thread? i swear someone ask this the other day lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Mountune. They have an extensive background in Ford performance, mostly in Europe before coming to the states. They run cars in BTCC, built some WRC engines, GRC engines, WTCC, possibly the GRC Lites, Rally America, and are trusted by top teams for the best products. They are pricey, but very well engineered and high quality. I run mostly Mountune parts with a few Cobb and FSWerks parts as well.
I thought that they WERE the sole supplier of the naturally aspirated, 2.4L, ITB injected, Duratecs for the GRC Lites spec cars?

Another +1 for Whoosh. Excellent customer service and free shipping and an extra 5% off if you use the forum discount (FIST5) Can't beat that!