Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST Kona Blue 4122 Miles

Trader history for OutaFocus (0)

I am offering my 2016 Kona Blue w/ Black Wheels for sale. At the time of this ad it has 4122 miles on it. That's four thousand one hundred twenty two miles. When not being driven it sits in a heated and air conditioned garage. I live in the North Georgia mountains near the Tail of the Dragon and some of the best driving roads in the country. That's all I use it for and the reason for the low mileage. Please excuse the pictures as it is currently raining and I didn't want to pull it out for better shots. It is adult owned (I'm old at 62) and in perfect condition.

It's on its second oil change of Amsoil Signature Synthetic oil and hell, I'll even throw in the rest of the case with the purchase. K&N oil filters are used primarily for the 1" nut that makes removing them easier.

Equipped with the Recaro Seat Package and the optional black wheels and red calipers.

Installed/Included with the sale:
Cobb Intercooler with all hard lines
GFB Diverter Valve
Damon Oil Catch Can
Cobb Accessport w/ Stratified Tune
Velossa Tech Big Mouth w/ Blue Lip
K&N Drop in Air Filter
Weathertech floor mats front & rear.

Asking $16,500. I know it's on the high side, but I can guarantee there is no better lower mileage car out there. I'm wanting to move on and I've decided on a replacement so no trades or anything accepted.

From a Dragon Run:

You can PM me for more info, but the best way to contact me is at scott (at) opentrackaction (dot) com

Thanks for looking!
Scott

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Great price...I hope it finds a good home. Sad to see you leave the community! Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Great deal on a nice ride. Well done!