Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

will 205/60/16 tires fit without problems?

So, I have a set of almost new snow tires but they are 205/60/16, and I am wondering if anyone knows if they will fit my car without rubbing or anything? I have done some searching, and have not come up with a definitive answer. Any help would be appreciated!

neeqness

1000 Post Club
You could always test it and see, but I doubt it. Even a 205/60 R15 would likely have trouble fitting at stock height.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

You could always test it and see, but I doubt it. Even a 205/60 R15 would likely have trouble fitting at stock height.

Neeqness is correct.
I have 215/45/17 on stock height and have no rubbing problems but they pretty much fill up the wheel wells.
Here's a compo of my size and what you are considering:
https://tiresize.com/calculator/

OP
RhinoAl
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the responses. I did some measuring and it looked really doubtful so what I ended up doing was just getting some 15" steelies and bought tires for them. I'm just glad that it's taken care of now. I threw in these pics, because I thought it was crazy how much my stock front tires were worn compared to the rears.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the responses. I did some measuring and it looked really doubtful so what I ended up doing was just getting some 15" steelies and bought tires for them. I'm just glad that it's taken care of now. I threw in these pics, because I thought it was crazy how much my stock front tires were worn compared to the rears.

That’s insane. It looks like they’ve never been rotated.

OP
RhinoAl
Thread Starter #10
That’s insane. It looks like they’ve never been rotated.
Only once lol. And they only have about 18k on them total. I guess I didn't realize how rough I had been on them

neeqness

1000 Post Club

DaveG99

When I had my stock tires I replaced the fronts and left the backs on for a long time. The rear tires hardly get any wear

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I rotate my tires pretty much every oil change. It helps to keep the wear even all around.