Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nessa's Diary

Well i figured I'd post this somewhere to document my modifications to the FiST. Before i shocked myself and buying a brand new car. I had my eye on a couple of used GS300's, Focus ST's, 03-04 Mach1's, and some 1st gen Acura RL's. The week before Vanessa "Ness" for short was even thought of I was so close of buying a 98 GS300 with 300k miles on it, fully rebuilt engine and all for a grand from my friends co-worker CLEAN AS HELL! Thought about it for a week and pass on it. My friend had brought up the idea of getting a Fiesta ST, until that day i never new they existed.

Pic of the GS:

So on 10/17/17 my grandfather and i went to the dealership to "just" test drive and compare the FoST and the FiST to get a feel of them. Salesperson comes out and says we got a 2016 FiST on the showroom floor we need to get rid of. Next thing you know all i hear is "Sign here, here, and here". Now here I am today with a 2016 FiST with 1058 miles on it so far and yes I know thats nothing in terms of milage. This is my first brand new car!​

This year I'm mainly focusing on appearance since i'm still learning the car power wise and how it handles. Next year i'll be focusing on those aspects.

Mods:

Appearance:
-RallyArmor mudflaps
-Vegamotorworks Deadpedal
-Vegamotorworks Spoiler extension
-Black out amber deletes
-20% window tint
-Black & White gel badges
-Interior lights and license plate LED's
-Fifften52 Cup Spoilers
-Window Vents
-Smoked red spec-d tailights
-Billtetworkz custom shift knob
-Vegamotorworks front splitter

Performance:
-Velossa Tech BIG MOUTH intake
-AWR rmm

Suspension, wheels, & tires:

-Fifften52 Tarmacs/NeoGens
-Whiteline springs

Mods planned:
-cp-e intake
-Whoosh FMIC V2 and hoses
-Vegamotorworks sideskirts
- Retrofit euroheadlights
-Vinyl wrap
-Cobb AP with a tune from Dizzy or JST
-Whoosh shift kit
-Big turbo
-Verus engineering canards
-Bracing
-Thermal R&D 3" cat-back
-Upgraded brakes
-Silver Coilovers

Last edited:
OP
KenST
Thread Starter #4
Official welcome and what did you manage to snag her for?
20k OTD only thing I’m missing is the recaros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KenST
Thread Starter #6
Totally forgot I had made this thread, update the list with current mods and mods planned. Next up is getting the wheels mounted, take a trip to my local exhaust shop and do a muffler and res delete(will be doing a symposer delete also).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KenST
Thread Starter #7
Forgot i even had this thread. But after getting the car where i want it visually. I'm ready to take it to some autocross events next year along with attending some HPDE races next year. My goal for this is to learn the car more and better myself as a driver.​

The plan of attack for the car will be dial in the suspension/chassis, and brakes before I make any advanced power upgrades with the exception of a tune and fmic. This will be my first endeavor into modding a car for track purposes so any input/advice would be greatly appreciated.