Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 Magnetic Fiesta ST

My name is Dakotah I'm from Utah and I just bought this car last Tuesday. I came from an 07 Mini Cooper that was kind of a lemon and I couldn't be happier. A couple of random things I've noticed. The clutch on this is a lot lighter than the Mini's, I mean a lot. It has taken me a bit to get used to it but, I love how quickly it engages. Also, Sync has been fantastic with my iPhone X. I'd say it's on par if not better than what's in my friends VW GTI. I am really looking forward to playing with my fiesta and modifying it and I'm glad I found a group that shares the same enthusiasm for these cars. I've literally wanted one of these since I found out they were making them so it is really cool to actually have my hands on one.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I waited patiently until I was ready to buy mine, too. No regrets. It's as fun as I thought it would be. Welcome!