Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 2016 Ford Fiesta ST

Trader history for jcr557 (0)

FS: 2016 Ford Fiesta ST - Philadelphia, PA - Oxford White

I am selling my 2016 Ford Fiesta ST. The car has 6400 miles on it right now. If you are looking for a stock Fiesta ST, this is the one. This car has not been modified except for window tint 5% all around. The car was just inspected and with under 6200 miles it didn't need anything. If you've test driven these cars, you know they are a blast to drive. With low miles, the car still has the remainder of the manufacturers powertrain warranty.

New Price: $16,000

The car does have a lien on it which will be paid off once the car is sold.

I am selling this car because I have other cars and this one doesn't get driven as much and my street is full.

No accidents, clean carfax available upon request.

If you'd like to see the car in person or have any questions, call or text me at 267-266-5406. I'm in Northeast Philadelphia.

Last edited:

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Tough time to be selling these used unfortunately. A lot of 2018’s for sale for $17K with the new incentives. I paid $16.5K for my 2016 with recaro seats and just 1k miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk